Moved my blog to minimal mistakes

It’s true: I was really lazy in writing blog posts. The last one was one year ago and in the last 3 years I only wrote 4 blog posts. That is equal to nothing. But I will change that. Seriously!

Anyway, it was time to update the infrastructure for my blog. First of all, I moved the blog from the old blogengine to Jekyll and the theme Minimal Mistakes. Jekyll is a framework to generate static websites, so I do not have any dynamic page on my website anymore. Yeah!

The source of the blog is a private Bitbucket repository and I have a TeamCity build server on an Azure virtual machine running, which builds and publishes the blog on every commit on master.

If you find a broken part in the blog, just drop me a line.